John Dewey, a great American Philosopher said, “We do not learn from experience…we learn from reflecting on experience.” Perhaps, you too think so. In this era of electronic marketing, we have to learn from our mistakes every time we step forward.
Have you just started your career as a blogger? Are you looking for some tips for posting an awesome blog? If so, keep reading…
Tips for a successful blog posting:
• Post the blogs persistently: Though no one can deny the importance of frequency in the matter of posting, persistency is valued more. Both Mashable.com’s and Problogger’s archives have proved this fact. They used to post a minimum of 20 quality articles each day to raise their sites’ positions. Don’t you think that by posting more quality blogs on your site you can gain more traffic? Won’t this traffic help you to get a good rank in Google search page results? Yes, it will definitely help you.
Building a mind-blowing blog is not child’s play, although, you don’t have to burn the midnight oil either. Just a little hard work and you will be at the top. Go on posting the top-notch quality blog frequently for a long time.
• Value the time and own a niche: If you are a newbie, don’t compete with Problogger, Mashable and other very successful sites. But, try to follow their strategies. They have started posting their blogs when social media sites were just emerging. That said, timing is very important. Today’s most successful blogs are evidence of that.
In ‘Outliers’, a popular book by Malcolm Gladwell, it is stated that many people from Bill Gates to Steve Jobs became rich only because they are doing the right thing at the right time. Timing equals success. Pick out the burning topic of the time and sail your boat towards success.
• Try to post useful content: Are you thinking that viral contents are the be all and end all of the cybernated marketing? Truth be told, useful contents win the race every time. Viral content automatically lose ranks and ultimately disappear. If you analyse the huge traffic and at the top blogs’ linked to pages, you will see that there are very few successful viral articles. Don’t opt for topics of viral sensations and always try to write useful content.
• Plan properly to lessen the time of traffic building: No one can get success without working hard. First, think if you are a good planner or not. If the answer is “no”, seek the help of some experienced people to plan your strategy for drawing the traffic effectively. They can help you to get big numbers of active visitors within a short time.
Do you know that Eubank has millions of visitors which they earned only in six months? This might sound strange to you, but this is true. Know what your goals are and how to reach there and you will surely hit your aim?
Remember, you can do a bang-up job with a well-designed plan.
• Use the compounding power: Like the flywheel, it will take quite some time to post a successful blog. But, definitely over the time, you will draw the revenues by negotiating deals. You will gain mastery over it through practicing repeatedly. This is known as power of compounding.
More than 1440 strong companies have gained popularity through this process. Don’t worry, if you are not getting traffic in the beginning. Use the compounding power, give your best effort and you will be on the top sooner or later.
Order a Custom Logo or Graphic Design to Enhance Your Brand
No matter what type of personal brand, business or organization you are running, having a great first impression means everything. One of the best ways to deliver a lasting impression is through the use of a high-quality logo and professional images and designs throughout all of your products and branding.
Avail our best selling packages and let us help you create the ultimate user experience and company branding message you’ve always dreamed of! Or contact our graphics design team today we’ll be glad to listen you out.