Just having a website or blog, isn’t enough. Think more about your audience and how to zone in providing them with the content and value they are looking for. Creating a blog hardly takes time, but an increase in its audience is not something achieved overnight. It takes a lot to increase your blog audience and also retain them. These are the smartest ways to accomplish the task :
1. Quality Content – Your blog must contain a content worth reading. Don’t expect readers to stay glued to your blog if you talk something dated or irrelevant. Smart content does matter in hiking blog audience. Also stress on the context. Relation between context and content, does matter. So Content and Context, do not confuse, but conjoin.
2. Targeting your Content – Your content must be targeted to a specific genre of people. You definitely hope to get your blog shared, but unfortunately, not many others share the same idea. They find it tiring to share someone else’s content. Therefore target a specific group likely to share your stuff. Otherwise all your efforts are in vain.
3. Make your Blog SEO Friendly – A decisive yet ignored factor. Avail this highly effective tool to induce traffic. Give keywords in your blog to be on the top of the search engine pages. Search for key terms giving your blog an extra boost. Follow these tips to rank higher in Google.
4. Avail the Social Media – Use the Social Media platform to spread your blog post. Create pages on leading Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter… Social Media gives a good opportunity to let a huge number of people notice your blog; and more the people notice it, the more you acquire readers. Also don’t forget to create social profile backgrounds as well.
5. Write what you Love – Write what you love and truly enjoy, not just what is popular. Your readers can sense true passion; instead of just penning down the “Most Popular This and That”, choose a topic you love. You can find a group of like-minded people as your audience, with whom you have many things in common, instead of a group you have nothing in common with. All in all, Write your Heart Out!
6. Do not Ignore other Blog Posts – Rather comment on them. This increases your blog’s noticeability as you can give links back to your own blog. Blog posts are permanent, so are your comments and link. People are sometimes curious enough to go through comments, they entice them much more than the actual content does. A little healthy debate, a small discussion, a brief exchange of ideas, are worth joining. Do that and see how it helps in your ‘traffic increasing’ effort.
7. Be a Guest – Not in their home of course, but in the blogs of other bloggers. Do guest posting for other bloggers. Expose yourself in front of some new and relevant audience and open the door for the increased audience on your own blog. Most of the bloggers welcome guest posts, they love to give exposure and noticeability to other novice bloggers. Also they feel happy and relieved that for a day they need not to write themselves… 🙂
8. Subscribe to the RSS Feed – Am talking about the big orange button you get to see at the end of most of the blogs. Subscribing to this RSS Feed enables your readers not just to read your blog but to get an alert every time you post an article. That eases the access of readers. The result could be apprehended. Keep the RSS button down your blog.
9. Be a Regular Blogger – Out of sight, out of mind, an adage still very much relevant. The blogosphere is a big and busy world with over 100 million blogs and growing. A one day gap costs a lot. And do not be lackadaisical in responding. Respond to the comments you get, this is sure to create a hype and increase your blog audience. Always welcome any criticism from your readers, they are the best critics of your work, so pay attention to them and follow their feedback. Write regularly…
Thus, these are the 9 aces to grow your Blog audience. Remember, growing audience in blog is not an overnight phenomena, it takes a lot of time. Follow these simple rules, be patient and hopeful. In due time you will have a grown audience base on your blog. Just Write!!!
Order a Custom Logo or Graphic Design to Enhance Your Brand
No matter what type of personal brand, business or organization you are running, having a great first impression means everything. One of the best ways to deliver a lasting impression is through the use of a high-quality logo and professional images and designs throughout all of your products and branding.
Avail our best selling packages and let us help you create the ultimate user experience and company branding message you’ve always dreamed of! Or contact our graphics design team today, we’ll be glad to listen you out.