Are you looking for outstanding ways to stand out in the crowd, display your logo, and promote your brand? We conjured up 21 great low budget ideas that you can use to promote your brand online without breaking the bank.
Read the following tips and see which ones you think you could use in your business.
21 Low Budget Tips to Use Online Media to Boost Your Brand
1. Video Marketing– Video marketing is one of the most effective means of promotion that is available online today. You can create a video by producing it yourself with something as simple as your smartphone, then upload it to your YouTube channel to share with the world!
Remember also that you can use Facebook live video events to get your video message out, as well. People love live videos, and this may appeal to your audience more than doing recorded video alone.
2. Podcasting– Podcasting appeals to your aural learners and lets you have a regular show that you can use to communicate with your target audience. Discuss topics that appeal to your customers and get new leads with trending topics.
3. Internet Radio– Lots of people know about podcasting but did you know that you can even start your internet radio station at a low cost. Check out streamlicensing.com to find out how you can get started with your own Shoutcast station. Streamlicensing offers full coverage for playing copyright music, as well at low fees that are commensurate with your monthly earnings and total listening hours.
4. Online webinars– If you have an important topic that you can discuss at length with your audience, why not invite your followers to an online webinar? You can use tools such as GoToMeeting to bring in guests and then use the platform to answer their questions and engage them in your subject matter.
5. Content marketing– Content marketing covers a lot of different types of media and marketing. You should explore using a variety of media so that you meet your customers where they are and offer them a complete menu of content.
6. Social media marketing– Social media marketing involves using all of your resources possible with all of your social media channels. From Instagram to Twitter, all of the social media platforms have something to offer. Explore ways that you haven’t thought of to utilize social media and make sure you know the specifications of the media before uploading.
7. Visual marketing– Visual marketing includes a wide variety of visual media that helps you get your message out. This can include photos, animated gifs, graphics, and your logo. Evaluate each one and think about how you can improve them and promote them online.
8. Cross Promoting– Cross promotion is essential to increasing your views and engagement. Try putting a link from one video to another within the YouTube video description and put your Facebook link within your video descriptions as well.
9. Interviews with Influencers– Look up and connect to people who have made an impact in your niche area then place a link to their site on your Facebook, website or YouTube channel.
10. Blogging– Blogging is a great tool that business owners should use to promote their brand. You can easily link out to your media and social media channels from your blog and display your logo on it, as well.
11. Share and exchange links– Exchanging links started decades ago, but it is still a popular way to promote your brand. Just make sure your content is relevant to the links you are sharing to avoid being penalized by Google.
12. Use hashtags– Hashtags are a great way to arouse the search bots and get more views on your content. Try using hashtags on both Twitter and Facebook for maximum impact.
13. Tweet regularly– President Trump has made a major impact on the world by tweeting regularly. You can do the same by tweeting out simple tweets daily to let your followers know what you are doing and what to expect with your brand.
14. Share Facebook posts– You can share Facebook posts at no charge by posting on your page or tagging others. Just make sure it’s okay with your friends if you tag them. Ask friends to share your posts for more coverage.
15. Offer incentives to brand evangelists– Brand evangelists are people who love your brand so much that they are willing to “preach” to others about how great your brand is. Use this to your advantage by offering incentives such as a partial discount or gift to those who boost your brand the best.
16. Feature a customer of the month on your site– Have you ever thought about featuring a customer of the month on your site? This can serve to generate new excitement for your brand and logo. Just have participants upload their photo and tell them that their picture will be featured if they are the winner. Make sure to get a photo release signed to cover yourself legally.
17. Give away free items– Free items appeal to lots of people. Try offering something that doesn’t cost you much such as a free eBook or another digital item they can download from your site or send it to them via email.
18. Send personal emails or social media posts– If you are on the computer a lot, send personal emails or post on social media to specific loyal customers. They’ll enjoy the attention and recognition, and it will keep you on their radar.
19. Offer discounts and coupons– People love discounts. If you don’t have a customer loyalty plan, consider getting one. Instead of a customer loyalty plan, just offer occasional discounts or coupons on your site to the first ten visitors.
20. Use Instagram and Pinterest for photos– If you have product photos, upload them to Instagram and Pinterest. These two social media platforms are perfect for promoting photos and graphics.
21. Be different.– Finally, just learn to think outside the box, stir things up, and use media in any way that you can think of. There are plenty more ideas that you can do using content marketing and media. The only limit is your imagination and budget.
How to Create the Perfect Logo
Your logo is an important part of your branding. It represents your brand when you’re not around. These techniques are small budget, and you should be able to make a splash with these fresh ideas. If you need a professional business logo that you can use to promote your brand, call us at logodesignteam.com. We are the expert logo designers at your service.