How is your logo? Have you thought about where to put it lately? I’m sure you have it on your website, right? But are there other places you can put your logo to increase your brand awareness and views?
Could you increase your level of engagement by placing your logo in more locations both on and offline?
In this post, we will look at places you can put your logo that may help you increase your leads generation and advertising strategy to raise awareness of your brand and bring in leads.
With everything being located online these days, your online presence is of utmost importance. So it’s a good idea to work on your online branding first, then think about how you can also put your logo on physical items as well.
Your Website and Blog
Let’s start with the obvious. Of course, your logo should be on your website and blog. Your landing page should be the focus of everything you do online, and it should reflect the way you want to emphasize your brand.
Research shows that your logo will perform better on your website when it is located on the upper left-hand corner of your site. This is where the eye is drawn naturally when people open a website for the first time. Companies that have tried to break conventions with this idea have not gotten good results.
On your blog, you can place it in the same location, or in the top middle section if that works better with your blog platform. Depending on which platform you are using, you should experiment with different ways to present your branding on your blog.
But sticking to the upper left-hand corner rule is probably best.
Of course, you should use your logo within your email newsletters. Consider your email communications with clients and leads like “virtual stationery.” You should give your emails a similar appearance to real-world paper stationary when possible. Here is an example of how your physical stationery might look.
To make your email newsletters resemble your real-world newsletters that you send out on your company stationery, why not use an animated logo to get your customers’ attention? Placing a custom-made animated logo in your email newsletter may be just the boost your need to increase your open rates.
Another online location that you need your logo is your social media accounts. People come to your site expecting to see your branding. They may even look for your brand on Facebook or Twitter, so make sure your logo looks professional.
Your branding should also be apparent on your YouTube channel. Your YouTube channel is one place that presents your brand in a way that appeals to a lot of people. People love video and there are over a billion users on YouTube looking for content to watch.
Make sure your branding on YouTube is professional and matching the images and branding of your social media, website, and blog.
Integration is the key if you want to truly create a brand presence on the web. You need to have similar assets in different locations so that your visitors recognize your name quickly without being confused.
As far as places to put your logo in the “real world,” here are a few examples of where you can put it for maximum impact.
- Clothing and Caps– Clothing and Caps are a great place to put your logo that will give you maximum coverage. Everyone loves T-shirts and caps. They wear them everywhere for casual wear. So why not offer customers who are loyal to your brand a free T-shirt or cap and increase your brand awareness at the same time?
- Business cards– Your business card is one of the first places you should put your logo. Make sure it is displayed nicely and professionally on your business cards so that it is easily noticed when you hand it to someone. Make sure and also put your website URL and email address on your business cards for cross-platform advertising.
- Mugs and water bottles– Coffee mugs and water bottles are a great place to put your logo. You could sell them on your site and make a little extra money or just offer them to certain loyal customers. It’s a great way to advertise in various real-world locations all over the world.
- Stationery– If you think that businesses only use email for communications these days, think again. Many businesses still communicate with real newsletters and paper stationery to talk to B2B partners, send invoices, and more. So make sure your logo is present on all forms of communications.
- Mailing labels– You should also put your logo on your mailing labels so that it is the first thing people see when they receive a physical letter or bill from you.
- Signage and banners– Use your logo on any signs that you put out as well as banners to advertise your brand. If you are a local business with a brick-and-mortar building, you might want to consider having a booth at the county fair to advertise your goods and services.
- Pens and pencils– Giving out pens and pencils is a great way to promote your brand whether you are a local business or not. People love to get something free, even if it is a small token. They will use the pen and others may see it which helps promote you even more. They will also have a higher level of brand awareness of your brand since they will have it with them a lot.
It’s Everywhere! It’s Everywhere!
Do you remember hearing a commercial several times in an hour on a local radio station? It may have been a bit annoying, but you did remember it, right? That’s known as “saturation.” This is when you focus on getting your message out multiple times so that people are more likely to respond to it.
While you can certainly overdo this, one good form of saturation in our digital (and real) world is the personalization of your logo. So think about how you can use your logo and put it in various places both online and offline for the maximum effect.
The idea of branding never stops, and you should always be looking for new innovative ways to display your logo where it becomes a part of your company and communications with your potential clients and business partners.
Logo Repair and Design
What? Don’t you think your logo is ready to be seen by the masses? Then you should head over to logodesignteam.com and check out our portfolio on logo design. You’ll see that we can help you produce a stunning logo that complements your brand.
It will look professional, fun, or serious. However, you want it to reflect your brand. Then you will be proud to share it with the world in all of the places you want to!
Contact us today at logodesignteam.com. We’ll help you repair your current logo or create a brand new one from scratch.
10 75 2 2