Are you planning a wedding soon? What are you doing to make your day memorable? Do you want to create a memorable logo that will help to make your special day even more memorable? In this post, we will look at some wedding logos and talk about how you can create the best wedding logo that will capture the attention of your wedding party and guests as well as to serve as a symbol of beauty for years to come.
Some Memorable Wedding Logos
If you want some inspiration on how to create a memorable wedding logo, try these examples to see if you can get some inspiration.
- Jacob & Emily– This wedding logo is simple but it is also elegant. It uses fancy scripted font to create the style of the logo and focuses on the names of the people to be wed. It also features the date that the event will take place.
- Wedding Kiss– This logo was created by Logodesignteam.com as a logo for a wedding photography business. But it could also be used for a wedding photo album online or for your main wedding logo that you send out to your guests. Of course, it can be changed to your liking, and you can edit the basic design in any way you choose.
Your logo will always be an original one-of-a-kind creation.
- Wedding Collection– This logo was created for the purpose of serving as a logo for a wedding photo album or portfolio. Your wedding photo album is something you will always keep for many decades and even pass down through the generations. That’s how important it is that you choose an elegant wedding logo that future generations will enjoy and treasure.
Now that you have looked at a few random wedding logos let’s talk about what makes a wedding logo memorable. Some aspects of a great wedding logo are mentioned below.
- Elegance– When it comes to a wedding logo, you need to concentrate on the aspects that are the most important. Elegance is a part of a wedding, and it should be captured with your wedding logo for your invitations and programs that you hand out to your guests. The way that you capture this elegance is up to you, but you should use a combination of color and lettering to accomplish this.
- Color– What colors do you envision for your wedding invitation? White is the color of choice when it comes to backgrounds for wedding logos and materials, but you may want to consider different color options for your lettering and fonts. Black, silver, and brown are the most commonly used font colors for wedding invitations and logos.
- Fonts– Scripted fonts are the most popularly used fonts for wedding logos. This is because it seems to capture the elegance of a wedding better than simple block text or other types of static lettering. You want your wedding to be unique and choosing the right font is one of the most important aspects of this.
- Minimalism– The use of minimalism is very common with wedding logos. This is probably because it indicates a smart use of space and focuses on elegance and simplicity. A cluttered wedding logo is not going to make it memorable, except in a negative way. So be careful when designing your wedding logo and include plenty of white space to avoid making it seem too “busy.”
- Beauty– It goes without saying that your wedding logo should be beautiful. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old saying goes. So you should choose whatever you think will capture the sentiment of your special day. This can mean including a particular font, uniquely arranging your names, or including champagne glasses, rings, or a Bible in the logo.
- Timelessness– A wedding should be timeless in its appearance so that it is just as beautiful a decade or two from now as it is today. For this reason, it’s a good idea to avoid trendy fonts or looks because these can be outdated sometime in the future. Avoid creating a logo that will “date” your event or make it seem antiquated in a few years. It can be traditional or modern, but make it timeless so that it can be appreciated for generations to come.
Your wedding is a special day. Your logo should reflect that particular quality. You can do this in some different ways, and this is totally up to you. The types of fonts, colors, backgrounds, and images that you choose for your wedding logo will be determined by your personality, the personality of your fiance, and other factors.
Creating a memorable wedding logo is not that hard if you think about what is important to you as a couple. Make a list of the things you would like to include and try to focus on these when you design your wedding logo.
Should you do it yourself?
Sometimes you are just too close to something to see it. This may be true of your wedding logo. With so much to do and remember about your unique date, you may be overwhelmed with the idea of creating your wedding logo.
If this sounds like you, you may want to consider hiring a professional design team to create your logo. Making your wedding and logo special is something that an objective party may be able to help with.
Check out our portfolio of logos and let us know if we can help to make your wedding logo memorable. We specialize in logos for businesses, but we will also be happy to help you to create your wedding logo. In fact, we’d be delighted to help to make your day special and memorable.
Take a look at our online portfolio of logos that we have created for inspiration. Look at the various fonts, colors, and designs that we have created for our clients, then contact us to learn more about how we can help with your wedding logo.
Why Choose Us? We are the best!
We love taking on new projects, and we are logo design experts. Your wedding is a special day, so make it more memorable by letting us help you create a wedding logo that you will never forget. We enjoy helping people create a unique and customized logo that is like no other logo on the planet. Originality and creativity are at the heart of our design philosophy. We can help you capture the special quality of your special day.
That’s logodesignteam.com. We are expert logo design artists, and specialists and no two logos are alike.
Your wedding day only comes along once in a lifetime, on average. If you want to make your day memorable and create keepsakes that you will never forget on your wedding materials, see us about your wedding logo. We look forward to talking to you.