How would you like to earn 20% commissions on every referred sale you send to our site? We just recently launched our very own affiliate program and would love to have you as a valued site partner. Please read on to learn more about what the team at Logo Design Team has to offer and how you can benefit financially from it in the process.
Best of all, through the power of affiliate marketing you will never need have direct contact with your referrals, talk to a designer or even collect payment. All you need to do is join our affiliate program, place a link on your site and earn commissions on each of your referrals.
As an affiliate or site partner of LogoDesignTeam, we want you to have as much success with our referral program as possible. In this article, we are going to break down the concept of affiliate marketing, our current payout structures, and benefits of being a member of our affiliate program, while also providing you with some of the best methods for reaching new audiences and turning them into cold hard cash.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the concept of referring a user to a website to complete a specific action, then earning a commission as a result of it. This “action” is usually referred to as CPA, CPS or CPL, each explained below.
- CPA – Cost per action (such as completing a survey)
- CPS – Cost per sale (a visitor buys something)
- CPL – Cost per lead (usually the submission of a form)
Since affiliate marketing was first introduced decades ago, it quickly changed how business takes place on the internet. Amazon.com was one of the first sites to use affiliate marketing, and it was a huge influencer in the success the site has today.
The complete structure of affiliate marketing is vast, but for the most part it comes down to three core elements.
- Affiliate – Site owner or marketer promoting a website or offer
- Merchant – Brand or business that rewards affiliates for their promotions
- Tracking Platform – Ad network or platform that tracks all clicks, leads and sales
As an affiliate, the only thing you need to worry about is delivering high-quality traffic to the site you are promoting. Affiliates can log in to their ad network or platform to check their stats at any time. Affiliate payments are usually sent out at the end of the following month for their qualified referrals.
How to Make Money with Logo Design Team
Now that you have an understanding of how affiliate marketing works, you should also see the many benefits of joining an affiliate program like the one we have at LogoDesignTeam.com.
You can see a summary of our terms and payouts below.
|Commission Type||Pay-Per-Sale 20% for each sale you deliver.|
|Initial Deposit||$10.00 USD – Just for signing up!|
|Payout Requirements||$100.00 USD – Minimum balance required for payout.|
|Payout Duration||Payments are made once per month, for the previous month.|
The commission type is “pay per sale” and set at 20% per sale. This means if you refer a new customer to our site and they end up ordering a $200 logo design package, you would earn $40 just for referring that user to us.
Affiliates will also receive $10 just for signing up and creating an affiliate account with us. Payments are sent out to affiliates once they have met the $100 payment threshold. If that minimum isn’t met, affiliate earnings will simply roll over month after month until they are sent out at the minimum requirement.
How to Promote Logo Design Services
To make the most money with an affiliate offer, you need to know how to promote an offer and get it in front of the right audiences. With “logo and graphic design” being your target interest for this offer, it would be best to create content focused around businesses and branding, or placing your affiliate links within content (or on different sites) that meet these needs.
Here are a few more creative and effective ways you can make money promoting our site.
- Start a Logo Design Resource Blog – Millions of people are searching for logo and graphic design services online daily. By creating your own website or blog with resources and guides on where the best places are to get logo designs created, or simply providing useful articles on how to create a great logo, you are going to hit our exact audience. This process will take time, but it’s also one of the best longterm and most cost effective ways to make money with affiliate marketing. The longterm goal here is that you invest time in creating content for your site, then it starts to rank in the search results and you get “design” related visitors coming to your site on a daily basis.
- Buying Advertisements on Design Sites – There are thousands of great logo and graphic design sites on the internet that are selling banner advertising which is available for anyone to buy. Instead of creating your own site, you can simply buy ad placement on other sites and use your affiliate link and any of our banner ads to promote it. This is a great way to attract new audiences without the need to create new content and wait for search engines to rank your sites. After buying a few ad placements, you can split test which sites are sending the most traffic and converting into high-quality leads.
- Social Networks – There are currently over three billion active users spread across the likes of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest. Not only are these social networks sharing billions of pieces of content hourly, they are also making it easy for online marketers to target their audience as well. Through social media you can promote your own content and affiliate links, simply by tweeting them out to your audience and using hashtags like #design #logo #business to get your links in front of new audiences.
These are just a few of the methods you can use to start making money when you join our affiliate program. Millions of people are searching logo and graphic design services, it’s now your job to get your affiliate link and content in front of them.
Join the LogoDesignTeam Affiliate Program Today
If you’ve ever wanted to make money online, there is simply no better way than through the use of affiliate marketing. If you are already a site owner or online marketer, earning 20% commission on logo design referrals is also something that should already be of great interest to you.
One of the most important factors when promoting any affiliate product or offer should be the legitimacy of the service and that people are happy with what they are getting. In short, promoting services that are real and provide value are best for you and your audience. A great way to demonstrate this would be for you to click here to see what our clients have to say about us.
Also be sure to signup to our affiliate program so you can start making money today!
If at any point during the process you might have questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us.
It’s easy to join. Get up and running today. Watch you balance grow when your users become our customers. It’s hassle free. Join us now here!