Logo design pattern enhances the beauty of a logo.
What is logo design pattern and how can you as a designer have the best logo design ideas for business using pattern design?
Let’s take a look below:
A logo is an element of branding and thus it’s of absolute importance. A designer can use numerous artistic features to create a logo eye catchy and attention-grabbing. With several creative approaches, it’s been seen that using logo design pattern can enhance the look and the feel of a brand symbol more.
Needless to say, a logo is the foundation of any brand identity. So to provide more impact to a logo, the creator should consider transforming it into a pattern. A pattern is a repeating entirety of shapes and various forms used to create a logo composition. This repeating shape can establish a coherent connection to a brand along and proffer the sense of familiarity for the audience.
While we talk about the principles of design, pattern plays a pivotal role. The principles of design describe the ways that artists use the component of art to enhance the visual aspect of any artful conception. In logo design, the arrangement of motifs is considered to be the elemental structure that organizes the entire framework in a consistent, regular manner.
Interestingly, the pattern is found not only in design related objects but also in nature. This unique parallelism is useful for artists as they can draw inspiration from the environment itself for creating their logos. However, expert designers are of the view that nature has to offer only a finite number of ways in which a designer can structure patterns.
Here are 5 logo design pattern – best practices of intricate logo designing.
1. Understand the style and reflect organizational mood
Create an exquisite logo pattern design analyzing the organizational theme. The patterns must also reflect the brand style. However, it’s a universal truth before designing a logo the creator must first understand the type of audience a company targets. In developing principle, patterns are an essential tool for establishing a connection between the audience and the brand message. The coherent images invoke a specific feeling among the consumers which compel them to find out about the company and its products more. Additionally, the choice of the type of patterns also matters. A logo pattern must complement the nature of the business; it must represent a direct connection to the brand’s service or product.
2. Balance each element of design for the desired outcome
Colors, typography, texture and layout all form the vital elements of logo design. But, according to expert designers, using and combining a lot of them is not recommended. Everything flourishes well when a balance is maintained, hence, consider balancing your bold and vibrant pattern design with some simpler elements. Maintaining a proportionality while creating a logo will provide your creation a visually complete and harmonious feel.
Here are the ways how you can create harmony in your artful conception:
- Choose the right combination of color scheme: Colors are the vital elements in any design and artistic creation. Right hues evoke emotions and add brilliance to the design thereby conveying the right message to the audience. Each particular color has a specific meaning. Use a combination of colors that are neither too bright and nor too light. A balanced hue will give a visually lucrative expression to your design.
- Harmonize the design texture: Texture is the surface quality of an art piece, it’s a feeling that emancipates the real impression of the design. Textures give the expressions of smooth, shiny or rough areas. The texture of a work of art is essential to create visual interest in composition or to create contrast within an art composition. You need to visually balance a design arrangement and create a masterpiece with texture logo design.
- Choose a layout to complement the motifs: Besides typography, texture and composition of a logo, the layout is yet another vital building block of good design. A design arrangement is substantially the placement of a given text or suitable images on a given surface area. Three categories of layouts exist – text dominant, image dominant and image and text and designers need to work upon these.
3. Opt for geometric pattern design to grab attention
Market research shows that people are more attracted to geometric logo design pattern. Geometric shapes are striking elements in the design and they convey strong company message. Due to their eye-catching feature, these geometric patterns have a lasting impact on the world of logos. Logo designers believe that various geometric patterns can make a logo impressive because such patterns create vibrancy, depth and flexibility to the design while maintaining the brand consistency. You can even experiment with gradients combined with geometric patterns. If you want creative logo design ideas, follow the footsteps of those designers who have used strong, linear shapes and geometric patterns to form the stylish look.
4. Focus on the size of design motifs
As the motifs enhance the aesthetic look of a logo design, it’s essential to do proper justice to these patterns and symbols. Before designing, always consider the size of the motifs to be used and also weigh out consequences how they look together. A few designers are of the view that certain adjustments on the elemental scale can enhance the look of the logo and create more interest. Designers can experiment with images – making them either larger or smaller to give a finished and worthy look.
5. Create and maintain a pattern hierarchy
Last but not the least, every designer must know the importance of pattern hierarchy. Patterns are necessary to promote consistency as well as to reduce cognitive load. A pattern hierarchy can help designers create products in a better way. The knowledge of hierarchy is necessary to organize each design element according to importance and significance. Utilizing specific hierarchy principles, every pattern designer can create successful visual presentations that are both efficient and a treat to the eyes.
Creating patterns have become easier with some logo pattern generator tools now. These pattern design online tools are available for assisting newbies as well as experienced designers to create the best logo with a fascinating pattern.
Patterns are one of the most fantastic assets in the designing industry. A designer should give all his time and effort to understand about patterns. But incorporating patterns in logos is no easy task. As you know that a logo must complement a branding, it’s vital to choose the pattern according to the theme of a business so that the target audience can instantly identify the company. Keeping these views in mind, we have compiled the above golden tips just to make designing a logo with pattern easier.
Unleash the power of your creativity with the best pattern design and be a graphic designer who is always in demand.
Are you a company looking for a professional designer who can create beautiful logos complementing your brand identity, at Logo Design Team, you can experience the expertise of the creative creatures.