Our Logo Design Process
- After you've had a chance to look at some of our past work (please, browse our extensive online logo design portfolio) and decide that you like what 'Logo Design Team' delivers, all you need to do is fill out our simple online order form and make your payment. This form is easy to use and gives us all of the information you need to get started with the Logo Design process. Don't forget that we back our work with an incredibly money back guarantee, so you won't be taking a risk.
- Within two to three days, we will send you 6-7 fresh, original Logo Design concepts for your examination. Different logo design designers work on the same Logo Design project to give you a real variety of looks from which to choose from. You get to use those individually produced concepts as a springboard to your final logo.
- You evaluate the Logo Design concepts and decide "where you want us to go." You might like the colour choices of one design, the font from another and the layout from yet another! You can mix, match, and combine those elements. You might also have some new, additional ideas to inject into the design.
- After we get your instructions, we do the necessary revisions and let you look at them. We make this VERY easy. You don't even have to download multiple files. We send you a link to a portion of our site dedicated to your logo design. You can review the status of your project without any hassles. This process keeps going until you are happy with the final logo design. That's right -- we will keep making tweaks, adjustments and revisions until you get the Logo Design you really want. It's an interactive process based on open communication between our designers and clients, and it works wonderfully.
- After the design is finalized, we will send you the final set of logo files.
- This is a great time to consider one of our special CID (corporate identity) packages, if you have not done so already. 'Logo Design Team' offers a full-featured corporate identity service that includes letterhead, business card and envelope/compliment slip design in addition to logo design. Those interested in the CID package move on to working on those designs instead of only receiving the final logo design files.
We use the same interactive revision process for CID packages. We keep working until you love the final design!
'Logo Design Team' is committed to making the Logo Design process easy and successful. By combining great design work with open communication and quick turnaround, we produce perfect custom logos for our customers!